Aug 17, 2013

#5 - Etude House I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist Review


Heyyy everyone! It's time for another review! I'll be reviewing the Etude House I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist today :} It's another something I got from my previous Gmarket haul.



Ah, Etude House... why are all your products so pretty? Look at this lovely pink bottle!


Some details picture... the Etude House I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist claims to reduce sebum production and made of natural ingredients.


The mist is basically colorless with a very, very, very light scent that distinguishes it from distilled water. The mist was fine when used according the instruction - spray from 20cm away. If you spray the mist too closely, you'll see too much product will adhere onto the skin, forming droplets. 

As for the sebum control property, it does make my makeup last longer by keeping the oilies at bay. I sprayed 2 times in around 6 hours, and my t-zone was significantly less oily than before. 

I'll keep using for the rest of the summer!

Pros:
- Lovely packaging
- One bottle can last for a long time (It has 100ml and you use only a little each time)
- Can act as what a mist should do - fix makeup, hydrating
- Has sebum control property
- Cause no allergic reactions and breakouts

Cons: 
- Droplets will be too big if not sprayed from 20cm away 
- A bit heavy to carry around (100ml)

Repurchase?: No, I think this bottle can last me for a looooong time. I probably would like to try something else by then.

Thanks for reading! See you later!

Cheers,
Cheri.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review x.x Looks nice ^^

    Kell~ candykellzy.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. come to think of it
    i've never use their product at all before
    maybe i should check it out someday

    i'm inviting you to join my giveaway
    do check if you interested :)

    http://rainxdropz.blogspot.sg/2013/08/1st-international-giveaway_8000.html

    ReplyDelete